WBN is a support network for female business owners looking to gain advice and support, increase their business knowledge and build strong trusted relationships with like-minded women.
We are so much more than a traditional networking group – we challenge you to be the best version of yourself that you can be. We encourage you to take your business to the next level safe in the knowledge that you are not alone.
Our members have reported that being a member of WBN has made them feel more confident in themselves, they have increased their knowledge through our high calibre speakers, expert panel and from discussion with the other members.
We know, running a business is hard work and in the early days can feel very isolating. At WBN we connect, unite and empower women on their business journeys.
We do not have a one seat policy like many groups as we believe in collaboration over competition
We meet online via Zoom on the 2nd Tuesday and 4th Thursday of each month you can find our upcoming meeting dates on our Events page
Our membership is £299.00 per year and here is what is included in your membership:
- 2 online meetings per month – 90 minutes per meeting and at every meeting you will have an opportunity to introduce your business
- Access to our Dedicated member only Facebook Group for the duration of your membership where there is daily interactions, free resources and challenges for you to take part in.
- Access to our panel of highly experienced Experts covering Business growth, Sales, SEO, Marketing, HR and Business Strategy
- Member profile on our website
- Member profile shared across our social media channels – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google my Business
- Every month we have a speaker and their presentation is recorded and available to members to revisit in their own time
- An opportunity for us to get to know you better by sharing your story with the group in our monthly Member story slot
- Collaboration opportunities – we hosted a WBN Bootcamp series in 2022 and our speakers were WBN members
Have you attended one of our meetings? Why not book to come along and see if we could be the right fit for you?
Been to one of our meetings and like what you see? Then you can apply to join us
Here is what our member Shelley Wilson says about being part of WBN
There’s rarely a week that goes by without a new connection popping up in my inbox or message feed telling me ‘Sharon sent me!’
Being a part of the Women’s Business Networking Group is a delight, and I thoroughly enjoy meeting ladies from across the globe. Sharon’s knack for linking her members together with potential clients, connections, or friends is fabulous. She is driven to help build a supportive and caring community of women in business.
Shelley Wilson Author, Writing Mentor and Blogger